Welcome




Thursday, September 24, 2015

I think I remebered!

Ok this is a test to see if I could get a picture posted. I wasn't sure if I couldn't do it or not because my computer kept freezing every time I tried. Technology is great until you can't get it to do what you want it to! Ok enough of that and on to the card below.... This was a card that I created at one of our shows. 
It used 6 different images that can be found on our website www.stampsbyjudith.com
 
                 M-44 Geranium Leaves       H-269 Lg. Wash Tub               


F-215 Just Because

 
          C-69 Fir Branch      B-80 Geranium Flower Top    AAA-04 Dots

I started off by stamping the wash tub, then I covered it with a mask and stamped the geranium leaves into the tub. Remember when masking to always stamp what will be in the front first and work back. After the images were stamped in black I colored them with Tombow Watercolor Markers. I worked first with light color and added the dark hues a bit at a time. After coloring I added the geranium flower top in a rainbow ink and fir branch stamp in a hunter green ink. The last steps were stamping the dots in blue and the saying.



2 comments: